Wednesday, February 13, 2013

JW Pet Company Rockin Treat Ball - Dog Product Review

Check out this furrific treat dispensing toy
from   JW Pet Company !!       

While I was at BarkWorld 2012, we visited the JW Pet Company booth.  They had this really fun looking toy that they let me take home to play with.   It is called the Rockin Treat Ball.  



The Rockin Treat Ball is a great way to slow down fast eaters.  You can only eat what you manage to roll out of it.  Your human unscrews one end of the treat tube and puts your treats in it.   There is a circle on the package that says treats can't be larger than the circle.  It is about the size of a penny.   My kibbles are not bigger than a penny, so Mom puts them in the Rockin Treat Ball.   She also puts real treats in it too! 
Come here treat, get out of that ball, I want to eat you!
Then she either rolls or tossed the ball to me.  I roll and play with the Rockin Treat Ball until treats fall out, and then I eat them!  BOL!!  
 As you can see in my photos, the ball is not a tiny one.  It is a size medium, but I can push it and get it to spit out treats, so I say it fits all size dogs.  Well, at least the ones who are bigger than a Coconut!  BOL!!
I got a treat to fall out!  Yum! 
The JW Pet Company  Rockin Treat Ball has a tough nylon frame (the white "cage").  It is made to survive rugged play.  I would say it is rugged since Mom has tossed it a few times when she is too lazy to bend over and roll it.   Inside the white nylon frame is the treat tube.  The treat tube is sort of shaped like an hourglass.  It has 2 holes in the middle of the skinny part of the tube.   The frame gives the tube a ball shape so it can roll.  The frame also protects the tube from being chewed in half. 
I know there are some dogs who can chew through anything, even metal.  It should be obvious that if you are a super strong chewer, your human should always supervise your time with toys of any sort.
There is one more treat in there, I can see it!  Which way should I roll the magic ball to get it?
 All JW Pet Company toys are certified non-toxic.  They have been tested for toxins at an independent facility.   Mom appreciates when something has been tested and certified non-toxic.   It is nice to see a company that treats our safety with the same importance as human children's. 
 High Paw for JW Pet Company!
Thank you for the pawsome Rockin Treat Ball!

Even Baron is interested in the treat ball, and he doesn't normally play with puzzle toys.

Do you play with treat dispensing toys?  Do you have any JW Pet Company toys?

Review Disclaimer: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. I was given  free products to review. The opinions in this review are my own and not influenced by any outsider . I receive no additional benefits for talking about the products or company.

4 comments:

  1. I love treat puzzles, but mommy stopped giving them to me when Winkie came to live with us because she doesn't know if we would fight ovfur them. This one sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are enjoying your toy Pepper...Looks like you're having a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pepper....more goodies?!? Really girl, you are a bit spoiled. BOL I have one of those kong treat toys; it's okay...I play with it sometimes. Other times, I just ignore it. I'm glad you like your treat ball and I can't wait to see what's next on your list of goodies to tell us about.
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say Pepper is definitely spoiled all the treats and toys.
    No I don't have any of these types of toys I have a box of squeaky toys but just play with one favorite a little bow tie.

    ReplyDelete